What is Status?
• Status brings the gas to you, helping you save money, save time, with confidence. With on-demand ordering via our Status App and safe, convenient fuel delivery, Status means never having to go to the gas station again.
How do I sign up?
• Just download our app on The App Store of Google Play to get started.
Where is Status service available?
• We currently service Long Beach, CA. Please tell where you want us to go email@example.com
When is Status service available?
• Generally, our service is available from 5am to 11pm, 7 days a week.
How do I know how much fuel to order?
• You can select a specific amount by gallons or price in the mobile app. Our vehicles are equipped with certified meters and automatic shut off nozzles so rest assured that you get the requested fuel quantity delivered.
How do I know that i'm getting exactly the number of gallons I paid for?
• Our certified meters ensure accurate measurement of dispensed fuel and our automatic shutoff valves ensure a precise fill-up. How quickly can Status provide service? Our drivers service several locations and our service response time depends on the number of queued request. We are always optimizing our delivery times and can deliver within an hour in certain locations.
How do you find my car?
• Using our Status app, you will use a map location to tell us exactly where your vehicle is parked - even if you are not with your car. Your vehicle license plate number , make and model (as well as picture) are saved during sign-up so our driver is certain to provide Status service to the right vehicle.
How do you get gas into my vehicle when i'm not around?
• All you need to do is leave your gas tank door open. You tell us the location of your vehicle when you place an order using our Status app and we take it from there. Our agile fleet can get to your vehicle wherever it is parked.
What if I forget to leave my gas tank unlocked?
• Our driver will contact you upon arrival at your vehicle.
What if my car is parked in the garage?
• Status cannot provide services on private property without prior written consent from an authorized person. Please email us to request service at a private parking facility and we will contact the facility manager right away.
How many cars can I add to my account?
• Each customer can add an unlimited number of vehicles and payment cards to their account.
Is it quality gas?
• Status brings you the same quality gasoline you would find at your local gas station. The gasoline that we sell is the same gasoline that we use in our own fleet.
Is it safe?
• Our drivers are fully trained and certified. Our tanks are DOT certified and well within both local and state guidelines for the safe storage and transport of gasoline. We also have comprehensive commercial auto and pollution insurance with $10 million in liability coverage just in case?
How does Status offer a better price than the local gas station?
• Status replaces the typical brick and mortar gas station with a mobile fleet. What we save in real estate cost we spend on customer service - bringing gas straight to your vehicle with safe, convenient fuel delivery.
What kind of fuel does Status offer?
• Currently we’re offering Unleaded Regular (87 octane) and Unleaded Premium (91 Octane). We will offer more grades as we grow.
Where can I download the Status app?
• Our app is available on The App Store and on Google Play.
Status isnt near me, what can I do?
• We're working on that. Please email us to tell us where you want us to go next.
How much does it cost?
• You pay the same as the lowest price of the nearest gas station.
How do I pay?
• You will load your credit card information into our Status app and be charged only after the fuel is dispensed into your vehicle.
Is there a service fee?
• Generally , Status does not charge a service fee. however , service to remote location are considered on a individual basis.
When is my card charged?
• Your card is not charged until the gas is in your tank. Our drivers are equipped with their own mobile app for processing your order in real time.
How do I get a receipt?
• A receipt for each purchase is sent to your account on our Status app. You can access your complete payment history at any time on our Status app.
Can I cancel my order?
• You can cancel your order at anytime prior to our driver pumping gas into your vehicle.